Schools: Charanga Music Sessions
Enrich your lessons and empower your students to sing, play, perform, improvise, compose and deepen their understanding of music with Charanga Music Sessions
Huge Library of Resources
Use the vast library of interactive resources and creative apps to develop unique lessons or units of work for your students.
- Extensive instrumental repertoire for a range of instruments including guitar and ukulele
- Complete beginner wind band method
- Large collection of resources to support improvising and composing
- Massive bank of guided interactive listening activities covering different musical styles, genres, eras
- Creative apps to deepen understanding of music such as the Rhythm Grids, Score Arranger and Notation Suite
- Hundreds of songs for singing, within a wide variety of styles and genres
Free 30-day trial
See for yourself why Music Sessions is having such an enormous impact on the teaching and learning of music.
Music Sessions costs plus VAT
There’s no obligation and we don’t take any payment details.