Students will learn about professional recording, mixing and sequencing technology – both hardware and software – and discover the history of electronic music.
Sessions can be ran as an introduction to the main concepts and to encourage experimentation, or work with schools to create a unique programme of weekly sessions to maximise the potential for group development and the production of finished recordings at the end of term.
The workshops cover:
- Computer music production: sequencing, arrangement, mixing and use of effects
- Creative use of synthesizers and electronic instruments
- Multitrack recording – both in a studio and on location
- DJing skills – turn-tabling and mixing
- Theory – including the history of electronic music
Call 01524 831997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urban / Electronic
- Music Technology / Recording