Learn the basics of GarageBand and BandLab, find out how to get started making music on your computer at home. These one-off taster sessions are taking place in libraries across Lancashire and are for 10 – 16 year olds.
iPads provided | 10 spaces per session (booking a place books one of More Music 10 iPads for a young person to use for the session). All sessions are Saturday mornings and will be around 80 mins approx, you can book on for free at either 10am and 11.30am. Parents/carers are very welcome to stay with their children during the session.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. Additional places can booked via email if your child has their own iPad (Garageband software comes free with iPads) that they would like to bring to the session.
Funded by Lancashire Music Hub.
– Lancaster Library – 22 October 2022
– Skelmersdale Library – 29 October 2022
– Accrington Library – 3 December 2022
– Morecambe Library – 28 January 2023
– Colne Library – 18 February 2023
–Chorley Library – 4 March 2023
– Fleetwood Library – 11 March 2023
Book your free place HERE