Who’s involved with the Lancashire music hub?
Lancashire Music Hub is led by Lancashire Music Service, the County Council’s music education service; More Music, a leading community music organisation based in Morecambe; Charanga, the leading national provider of music education technology for teaching and learning; and David Ashworth, locally-based and nationally-respected music technology consultant.
Music hub associates
We work with and on behalf of a wide range of individuals and organisations, many of them Hub Associates – including:
- Young people
- Parents and carers
- Secondary school heads of music and music teachers
- Primary school music co-ordinators and classroom teachers
- Special school and ASP/PRU music and class teachers
- School heads and leadership teams
- Music and arts organisations
- Music tutors, music group leaders and community musicians
- Professionals in organisations working with children and young people
- Regional and national funders and stakeholders eg Arts Council England, Lancashire County Council, Youth Music