Schools: Charanga Secondary
Music lessons re-imagined
- Contemporary teaching resources to enhance your music curriculum
- Apps to help every student translate music lessons into creative work
- Online workspaces to extend teaching and learning beyond the classroom
Modern, relevant and irresistibly easy to work into your teaching, Charanga Secondary can make a big difference to what students can achieve musically, with just a few simple steps.
Charanga Secondary has three elements:
1. Innovative teaching and learning resources
Music and the Modern World
Six interactive Units linked to popular curriculum themes.
VIP Studio Sessions 2.0
A new version of this award-winning programme exploring contemporary genres, music technology and production.
Everyone Can Sing with Mark De-Lisser
A new online approach to promote singing, even when social distancing is required.
2. Creative apps
Charanga’s new full-function Digital Audio Workstation (DAW), supporting audio recording and MIDI input, and with a pro-quality set of sounds and features.
A great way for students to learn to notate simple compositions.
My Workspace for teachers
- Create packages for students using Charanga resources or your own
- Easily set up students with access to Yumu online learning
- Access and comment on the work students have created using YuStudio and Music Notepad
Yumu for students
- Access to resource packages and assignments shared by you, their teacher
- Full access to YuStudio and Music Notepad to create pieces of work
- Store and manage students’ work and see your comments
For more details and a free trial please contact Mark Cardy at Charanga